Thursday, June 4, 2009

1 week.....

Okay.... 1 week have passed since.... since 27 of May..... well, in these seven little days... It was a very busy week for me...... and quite a nervous one too.......

First of all.... 28 May, 2.00am... I woke up..... why..? To watch the breath-taking match up between the 2 best football teams in the world... Manchester United VS Barcelona.... even before the match started... everybody in school was talking about it... who will win... who will score.... well... everybody can't wait for this day to come.... and so it finally came.... to wake up at 2.00am in the morning... it wasn't worth it.... come on.. Manchester United was beaten 0-2 by Barcelona.... MAN.... ManU sure played like crap that day..... or was it like 'prawns'...?? they were outran... and certainly outclassed by Barcelona.... or worst... being influenced by the playing style of Barcelona..... Iwas waiting for ManU to beat Barcelona but it happened rather the other way around..... sigh.......

After the not-so-breath-taking match, 28 and 29 May.... in school... I was definitely struggling with what the teachers was teaching about.... I think I'm bout to fail in my form6... nontheless... I will definitely try my best to cope.... as I have written before.... bombarded by question marks...... and can't wait for the school holidays to start..... time sure passes in a slow pace that 2 days....

Then came 30th of May.... Another day of football for me..... It was a saturday.. a usual day for me and my friends to play football together... well, things weren't going as planned... it rain for god's sake.... but we still managed to play for a while..... followed by our school's mini concert... please.... RM12 was not worth it.... but I sure am relieved that I did not stay back to 'enjoy' the whole of it... as I have another interesting match to catch... its Chelsea VS Everton in the FA Cup final...!! yes... Chelsea's the team I support... and they won..... of course it's expected....... They finally lifted a trophy since 2007..... FINALLY......

So skip the next 2 days.... and here comes 2nd of June... A holy big day for me.... It's my car test day... haha.... woke up in the morning around 7am... got myself ready and off I go to the place.... I reached the place around 9am... and guess what.... I only took my test on 1.30pm... DARN.... that's a whole lot of waiting.... but atleast I passed my test... got my 'P' licence now.... hehe..... It was so much easier than I had expected...... though I still have my parent's test to pass... and it will be a long time to pass it..... sigh..........

So here I am afterthat.... 3rd of June or is it 4th of June.... no matter that..... I can now enjoy my holiday... and believe you me....
that I will always be here to crap......
and I will never ever stop crapping........

thank you..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment