Monday, May 11, 2009

6..........

And then it's time, woke up 6.00am in the morning to get myself ready (though reluctant)..
Same old routine, 1st is wash up, 2nd is wear my school uniform (can't believe I'm wearing that again so soon), 3rd drink up my specially made milo accompanied by one banana... (odd isn't it) hehe.... anyways, at 6.45am, off I go to my new school.... ooops, wait, it's the same old school again... I mean AGAIN...!!! (the school that I have spent my time with for 5 years....)

Here it is .....^^^^^^^

That's right... I'm in Form6 now........

OK, the first day was orientation as will be the 2nd and the 3rd day..... (orientation, like we CLHS boys don't know our school) haha..... we sat in the hall for the whole day except for recess time... where we (my friends and I) had our breakfast... care to guess what we had for our breakfast? haha... it's the same old Koay Tiao Th'ng again.... the food that we have been eating for the past 4 years if, I'm not mistaken..... HAHA...... while we were sitting in the hall which is air-conditioned, ya my friends and I do what we do best of all these years... CRAPPING.....!!!! and joking........ we simply couldn't care less what the teacher was talking in front...... hehehehe..... HEY..! this is me.... I crap a lot... if you don't know me yet.....

So, here it is......
1. Same old routine in the morning.....
2. Same old uniform (except for the white long pants)
3. Same old friends (which I like it)
4. Same old school.....
5. Same old food.........
6. Same old time waiting for my parents to pick me up from school.....

hehehehehehe........

Life........ is just like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment