Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What is left..........

So, it has been what...? 8 weeks = 56 days since I left my NS camp ( Kem Lagenda Seri Negeri)...
I hate to admit it, but I really do miss my camp, my bed and even my locker..... (-_-''')..
I guess it's really hard to leave a place when you have stayed there for some time....
Maybe it's natural to feel that way......

Back then, I found it really hard to adjust myself to the new environment, having to wake up so early in the morning, without my handphone(my baby), no hot water.... practically nothing luxurious..... Can't expect anything from NS though..... haha..... berkhidmat untuk negara........

So, here is how our dorm looks like(where we sleep)


Yeap, everything is in blue........

During my long spell there at this camp, I learnt a lot and I get to know a lot of new friends..... well, friends is what I miss the most... obviously......... With friends around, it's a different atmosphere totally... We joke around, played together, cared for each other and shared our problems together.... we are so close to one another...... To the extent that it made me personally wonder, the deapth of my friendship with my friends in school(not all, some) was of nothing compared to the deapth of my friendship with my friends from NS..... Imagine, a few years of friendship can't compare itself with just a few months of friendship... haha.... life is a mystery and how crap can it be....???


Some of my friends


Friends is what I miss the most.... Can't help it though..... I think.... I had more fun in NS than when I was in form5.. Hey.. it's not like form5's not fun... it just lack something.... something that NS have and form5 doesn't..... It's hard to describe it..... One will understand only if one has attended NS....


Well, here are some of the pics from NS I took........

Our kem komandan


And... having stayed there fo some time... I now present to you, the best meal that we had.....


tadah.....!!!!!..........



Errmmm... to talk about NS, its infinite to do so....
We have to continue looking foward...
What is left behind, are memories... precious memories, not even diamonds can compare to it..
memories which are kept in still photos, some on short videos....
That is all what we have and that is what is left........

with us... within our hearts........

No comments:

Post a Comment