Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gone...?? one by one....

Ever believed in friends forever..?? this statement... might just be untrue..... Friendship can only be maintained if effort is put into it.... things are being done to bridge the friendship.... otherwise, after a period of time... friendship will bound to fall apart.........

Time flies, lets go to the past.............
ok, I studied in CLHS from form1 to form5... and I must say, I really enjoyed my time there with my friends..... we chat in school, joke around... we share our ups and downs together.... there were several who are very close to me..... it was a beautiful memory....... everything was fine until one day...... the 'day' SPM ended.... it was a day full of joy and tears..... it was the joy of finally ending SPM and the tears of having to separate with our friends.... Our friends which have chosen thier very own path for a better future..... It's hard to cope with it though...... I hate this kind of feeling..... and so, we separated... some went to college, some went to National Sevice, some went overseas and some simply loafing around.... Well, I went for my NS..... again, it was enjoyable and after 2 and a half months, and yet I have to go through the pain of having to separate with my friends again...... from the starting of that 'day'..... one by one... we got separated... one by one they leave us.... and one by one our friendship starts to collapse......

and so to the present.......
currently studying in form6... yeap met some of my old friends..... but i can say a simple majority of my friends have gone some where else.... seldom meet them too.... life goes on, I have my life here.... and they have their lives there.... everybody is just so busy about their own lives now.... although we have modern technologies to help us reignite our friendship, still it is just not enough... It only helps to slow down the process of our friendship from collapsing.........

'back' to the future......
So what happens after form6..? YES.... we get separated again.... my god.... AGAIN..... that means I have to go through all that pain again.... one by one will be gone again... minority may end up in the same university.... but after university.... in the working world, it's the beginning of everything again... new life style and certainly new friends......

New friends should be made and old friends should be kept..... (though sometimes it hard to do so.... but we should try our best to do so.....)

sigh............................................
the moment we meet, there will be a moment where we have to leave each other.......
..........
Where there is a beginning, there will be an ending.........

No comments:

Post a Comment